The Dualtron Achilleus electric scooter is a new 60V model from the Minimotors brand that feels familiar for all the right reasons. With features that resemble the Dualtron Thunder in a lighter package when it comes to both performance and weight, the Achilleus is a welcome addition to the Dualtron family. With a smaller battery and dual motors for 4648W max power, the Achilleus top speed is 76 kph. The wide tubeless tires result in a stable ride, and the dual hydraulic brakes slow you to a halt in an emergency. This electric scooter has performance matching those in its price class, yet features that far exceed expectations. Are you ready to slay the streets on the all-new Achilleus?
- The Achilleus has a 60V 35 Ah LG battery with 21700 cells for a range of up to 111 kilometers
- Nothing unneeded in the cockpit with folding handlebars, simple buttons, EYE LCD display, trigger throttle, and easy-to-operate brake levers
- Along with 11” x 4” tubeless street tires, the Achilleus has 9-step rubber suspension that can be customized to the rider’s comfort
- Head-turning lighting package, including LEDs in the stem, sides of the deck, neck, and swingarms, dual deck headlights, dual deck tail lights, and a lightbar integrated into the kick plate
- Backed by our 1 year limited warranty, we’ll take care of you, your ride and what you need, just ask our team
- Here’s the Dualtron Achilleus User Manual
Have questions about buying the Dualtron Achilleus? Chat with our Team