The classic Wolf Warrior has recently received a significant improvement. The Wolf Warrior GT is the successor to one of the most popular high performance electric scooters, and it features better technology and a more sturdy, durable design for both on- and off-road riding. The Wolf GT scooter has a top speed of 81.6 kph and uses dual 1200W motors and sine wave controllers for powerful, smooth acceleration. The large 60V 35Ah LG or Samsung battery gives you enough range to ride for up to 80 km on a single charge. The Wolf GT's cockpit is sleek, just like the King GT's, and features a magnificent anti-glare 10.7cm TFT display, a comfortable thumb throttle, and easy-to-operate hydraulic disc brakes. The Wolf Warrior GT e-scooter is equipped with front and rear turn signals, bright dual headlights, and fenders. With high top speed, awesome range, and a sturdy build, the Wolf Warrior GT is the best electric scooter for someone that can handle its size and wants the latest in technology at a lower price than its faster brother, the Wolf King GT.
- The estimated range of the Wolf Warrior GT is 80 km
- The estimated top speed of the Wolf Warrior GT is 81.6 kph
- The Wolf GT is equipped with 11" by 3.5" tubeless tyres (on- and off-road options), motorcycle-grade front hydraulic suspension and rear dual spring suspension
- The Wolf Warrior GT scooter has dual hydraulic brakes and an ABS system
- Significant upgrades to the construction have led to a higher IP water resistance rating of IPX5