Event Coordinator (New York) APPLY NOW
New York Wed, Aug 31, 2022
VoroMotors is looking for an energized individual to fill our part-time event coordinator position to host our weekly group rides. This position requires an individual that is organized, outgoing, self motivated, and possesses effective communication skills, passionate about electric scooters! This position is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about events, marketing or hospitality.
- Assist with day-to-day operations directly related to event venue management
- Coordinate with our community on a weekly basis to fill up RSVP list
- Coordinate food and beverages
- Assist with on site management related tasks as needed
- Provide a fun group ride experience every Saturday/Sunday
- Take photos and videos for group rides
- Ride an electric scooter together with our community
- Weekend availability (Saturday/Sunday)
Ability to commute to148 39th Street, Building 19 (Industry City), Suite B320 (Level 3, Unit 20). Brooklyn, NY 11232
- Enthusiastic about hosting and organizing events
- Interest/experience with electric scooters is a plus.
APPLICATION FORM * Required