Do you get a sense of satisfaction when you manage to identify and fix a problem? Do you enjoy communicating the causes of issues and prescribing solutions to others? As a mechanical technician, you will get your hands dirty, play the role of a doctor for the booming electric vehicle industry, find joy in your daily work by solving issues, and bring a smile to customers’ faces when you help resolve the issues that they are experiencing.
VoroMotors is one of the leading electric scooter distributors in the US. Our mission is to turn alternative transport into a mainstream mode of transport through affordable electric scooters.
Comprehensive training will be provided for this role, no experience is required.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Possess good organizational skills in order to prioritize repair works
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge of electrical systems (Preferred)
- Have an understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair damaged merchandise
- Conduct quality inspections and manage electronic systems to guarantee functionality.
- Assist customers on how to troubleshoot, diagnose technical issues and guide them through self-repairs if required.
- Equivalent qualification (Preferred)
- Certificate in relevant field is (Preferred)
- Experience in a similar field (Preferred)
- Willingness to learn and improve yourself.
- Have a professional, calm, and positive attitude.
- Be a good listener, approachable and empathetic.
- A good team player that is eager to help others.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Benefit
- Paid Time Off
- Be part of a socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.